When relocating to Finland it is much easier for the person to start a new job in new surroundings when the one’s new life is well prepared and the needed support is available. Let us take care of everything so the person can concentrate on the work she/he came for. We help with that!
Recommended for everybody who stays in Finland for over three months
- Residence permit/EU-Registration
- Finnish Identity number
- Registration in DVV
- Tax Card
- Tax Number
Health and Safety package
Recommended for everybody but at least for NON-EU Citizens and emplyees with Finnish work contract
- Registration to Finnish Social Security
- Health and accident insurance for individual
Everybody needs a home to stay!
- Searching a home, permanent or short term
- Lease agreement
- Electricity contract
- Home insurance
How to get to work?
- Suitable rented car with affordable budget
- Insurance included
- Service and maintenance included
- Vehicle inspection included
- Winter/Summer tires included
Recommended for expat families
- Relocation package, Home package, Car package, Health and safety package, Integration package+
- Schools and daycare for children
- Subscription for unemployment office for spouse and forms for social security
- Child aid from social security
Recommended for everybody arriving to Finland
Tailor made package based on the needs, for a family, for a groupe of people or for an individual.
- Introduction to general opening hours, best practices, ex. parking in the city and other interests
- Presenting the services, the city is offering
- Going through spare time activity possibilities in the city
- Visiting the most attractive spare time places, help with registering to a wanted activity
- Visit in supermarket/s, explaining products, deposits for bottles, bonus systems etc.
- Explaining the recycling system and rules and regulations within the housing community
- Provisions, help with difficult items to be purchased
- Children’s activities, pets
- Interpretations and translations
- Support, questions and answers