When relocating to Finland it is much easier for the person to start a new job in new surroundings when the one’s new life is well prepared and the needed support is available. Let us take care of everything so the person can concentrate on the work she/he came for. We help with that!
Recommended for everybody who stays in Finland for over four months
- Residence permit
- Finnish Identification number
- Registration in Maistraatti
- Social Security
- Tax Card
- Tax Number
- Bank account
Everybody needs a home to stay!
- Searching a home, permanent or short term
- Electricity contract
- Home insurance
Recommended for expat families
- Official package +
- Schools and daycare for children
- Subscription for unemployment office for spouse
- Child aid from social security
- Home, electricity contract, home insurance
Recommended for everybody arriving to Finland
Tailor made package based on the needs, for a family, for a groupe of people or for an individual.
- Introduction to general opening hours, best practices, ex. parking in the city and other interests
- Presenting the services, the city is offering
- Going through spare time activity possibilities in the city
- Visiting the most attractive spare time places, help with registering to a wanted activity
- Visit in supermarket/s, explaining products, deposits for bottles, bonus systems etc.
- Explaining the recycling system and rules and regulations within the housing community
- Provisions, help with difficult items to be purchased
- Children’s activities, pets
- Interpretations and translations
- Holiday plans
- Support, questions and answers
Contact me anytime, and we’ll prepare together the best package for you!
+358 45 844 1707